There is no more beautiful news than your mama is actually going to be just fine. With all the possible things that could have gone wrong (and some did), to find out it was just a potassium imbalance (which was very scary for a minute), we will take it. She is home and feeling wonderful. Hallelujah.
(Also had another waking up the world hike, a gorgeous day with actual warmth, and got to look at Celia's stunning architecture design mock ups--they are amazing!)
10 Awesome (and really random) Ideas/thoughts I Live By 1) Have Dance Parties. Invite everyone over all ages and turn on lots of loud music and everyone just dance and dance and laugh. I have one almost everyday in my house alone and it's honestly THE BEST THING EVER. So I want everyone I know to come over and dance with me. And bring their favorite songs. Are you with me? COME OVER . . . 2) We should eat cookies all day long. I wish we could cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner. Let's change the rules. LET'S DO IT! 3) I love my children and I'm inordinately proud of them. And probably, I'm blind to half their failings but I honestly can't worry about it. Because they are insanely cool. They. Just. Are. And I can't take any credit. They came that way. I just get to watch them. And sometimes yell at them when they are being a little too cool. I go...

Comments
Post a Comment